Dear Dance Friends & Family,
We are so very grateful for you, for the dance memories shared, for the friendships cultivated, for the support through this difficult year, and for the love and encouragement in the days to come. So let’s dance!
Dance is more than moving to music. It’s enjoying the moment, connecting to yourself, finding balance in rhythm, so that we can be stronger when we embrace others on the dance floor. And this takes a little practice.
So come join us! We’re working hard to accommodate quality online dance instruction in our home studio space, while keeping it safe and sanitary for in person lessons. Let’s connect through the winter, enjoy our favorite music together, and improve our dance skills!
We are now teaching regular online lessons through zoom scheduled at your convenience. Sign Up to learn more and you could win a FREE lesson
- The perks
- No partner necessary
- 2 for 1 : Get 2 instructors for the price of 1. Cherie and Clay work together not only to make lessons more interesting but also to double the feedback and perspectives that aid in your growth.
- Custom Learning – We work with students to help you learn by your wants and needs.
- Free recap videos are sent after the lesson to help students retain the material and inspire practice time.
- In person lessons
- Rigorous sanitation
- Regular testing and health checks
- Hospital grade Air Filtration
- 1 student/couple per lesson